Inspiring Impact, the collaborative programme promoting good impact practice in the voluntary and social enterprise sector, is looking for Impact Champions to help build a UK-wide movement.
We need charities, funders, membership bodies and social enterprises to champion the vision of Inspiring Impact and extend the reach of the programme through their networks. This vital role will promote the free tools available and raise awareness of the value of measuring impact for the benefit of those that charities and social enterprises support.
Who can be an Impact Champion?
Impact Champions can be organisations of all shapes and sizes. Some provide links to local organisations across the UK. Others are umbrella or membership bodies, or large organisations with lots of local branches. What unites them is a commitment to improving their own, as well as their member or partner organisations’, impact practice.
What do Impact Champions do?
- Promote Inspiring Impact through their work, networks and events.
- Play an active role in shaping Inspiring Impact, working closely with the programme’s national partners.
- Support their communities to assess how well they measure impact through Measuring Up!
- Actively contribute their tools and resources to the Impact Hub.
- Share the work they do on impact practice to inspire others.
What are the benefits of being an Impact Champion?
- Role and work promoted through case studies, news features and reports to key stakeholders and funders and logo featured on the Inspiring Impact website.
- Access to a network of like-minded organisations and experts to share ideas, thinking and approaches.
- Free events and resources to support your organisation.
- Hear about news and events first.
To sign up to be an Impact Champion:
- Download the information pack
- Complete the Impact Champion Sign Up Form and send to Rachel Tait by email or call 020 7620 4897.